By showcasing the vast network of resources and opportunities across the University, the IDEA Hub elevates an integrated web of WVU’S entrepreneurs, inventors and innovators who are applying entrepreneurship and innovation to solve problems and embrace change.
WVU IDEA Hub celebrates 2019 Demo Day winners
WVU celebrates explosion of innovation and entrepreneurship at second annual Demo Day
WVU holds second annual Demo Day
WVU students, faculty, and staff took part in pitch competitions, expos on social issues, and fashion and design displays, to name a few.Read More
WVU entrepreneurs selected to participate in National Science Foundation I-Corps training
Two West Virginia University entrepreneurs have been selected to attend the National Science Foundation Innovation Corps (I-Corps) training program beginning May 5 in Nashville, Tenn.
- Jul244:00 PM - 7:00 PMHemp 101: Medical Marijuana & Industrial Hemp in WV
- Aug2911:00 AM - 1:00 PMBeckley LaunchLab Open House
- Sep9 All Day Manufacturing Day Pitch Competition Application Opens
- Sep10 All Day 2019 WV Brownfields Conference and Main Street/ON TRAC Training
- Sep195:00 PM - 6:30 PMBeckley LaunchLab Lightning Pitch
- Sep22 All Day Manufacturing Day Pitch Competition Application Closes
- Sep275:00 PM - 6:00 PMImpact Challenge: Problem2Solution
- Oct1 All Day Women in Agriculture Conference - Standard Registration
- Oct85:00 PM - 7:30 PMManufacturing Day Pitch Competition
MOVING WEST VIRGINIA FORWARD
The IDEA Hub’s mission to infuse innovation and entrepreneurship across West Virginia University to help catalyze business growth, startups and investment opportunities directly aligns with West Virginia Forward’s efforts to grow the state’s innovation ecosystem.Learn about West Virginia Forward.