By showcasing the vast network of resources and opportunities across the University, the IDEA Hub elevates an integrated web of WVU’S entrepreneurs, inventors and innovators who are applying entrepreneurship and innovation to solve problems and embrace change.
WVU LaunchLab Network hosts third annual March Idea Challenge
WVU LaunchLab in Beckley to host 'Idea Pitch Competition'
LaunchLab client competes in innovation competition at Marshall University
Sam Bearinger represented WVU in the WV
Innovation and Business Model Competition (WVIBMC) last week held on the campus
of Marshall University. Bearinger and his company, Bear UAS, a drone
service company, competed against nine other teams from four other universities
across the state. He was awarded $500 for further development of his
WVU LaunchLab in Beckley to host Idea Pitch Competition, Thursday, February 21
The WVU LaunchLab – Beckley is hosting an Idea Pitch Competition.Three students from Concord University and three from WVU Tech have been selected to conduct a four-minute pitch of a product or service to a panel of judges for a chance to win $5,000 in prize money to help them further develop their idea.Read More
- Apr25 All Day Demo Day
- Apr259:00 AM - 6:00 PMCuriosity Series Pottery Sale
- Apr259:30 AM - 11:00 AMBio Feedback Machine Presentation and Demonstration
- Apr259:30 AM - 11:00 AMFIT "The Magic of Publishing"
- Apr259:30 AM - 10:45 AMNew Product & Service Development Exhibition
- Apr259:30 AM - 11:00 AMStrength and Conditioning Demonstration
- Apr2510:00 AM - 4:00 PMDavis Day of Design
- Apr2510:00 AM - 1:00 PMDemo Day Expo
- Apr2510:00 AM - 4:00 PMHovercraft Show & Race
MOVING WEST VIRGINIA FORWARD
The IDEA Hub’s mission to infuse innovation and entrepreneurship across West Virginia University to help catalyze business growth, startups and investment opportunities directly aligns with West Virginia Forward’s efforts to grow the state’s innovation ecosystem.Learn about West Virginia Forward.