By showcasing the vast network of resources and opportunities across the University, the award-winning IDEA Hub elevates an integrated web of WVU’S entrepreneurs, inventors and innovators who are applying entrepreneurship and innovation to solve problems and embrace change.
WVU IDEA Hub celebrates 2019 Demo Day winners
Second annual WVU Manufacturing Day Pitch Competition
Secretary Warner announces results of WV Business Registration Survey
Charleston, W.Va. – Secretary of State Mac Warner is pleased to announce the results of a survey completed by new customers who recently registered their business with the Office’s Business & Licensing Division.Read More
WVU entrepreneurs selected to participate in National Science Foundation I-Corps training
Two West Virginia University entrepreneurs have been selected to attend the National Science Foundation Innovation Corps (I-Corps) training program beginning May 5 in Nashville, Tenn.
- Oct20 All Day Adventure Recreation Pitch - Application Closes
- Oct288:30 AM - 4:00 PMTransTech Energy Business Development Conference
- Nov55:00 PM - 7:00 PMAdventure Recreation Pitch
- Nov135:30 PM - 7:30 PMReverse Pitch Competition
- Nov1510:30 AM - 8:00 PMWomen in Agriculture Conference
- Nov1512:00 PM - 12:01 PMBusiness Plan Competition -- Submission Due
- Dec2 All Day Business Plan Competition -- Semifinalists Notified
- Dec610:00 AM - 11:30 AMSocial Action Showcase
- Jan2412:00 PM - 12:01 PMBusiness Plan Competition -- Feasibility Studies Due
MOVING WEST VIRGINIA FORWARD
The IDEA Hub’s mission to infuse innovation and entrepreneurship across West Virginia University to help catalyze business growth, startups and investment opportunities directly aligns with West Virginia Forward’s efforts to grow the state’s innovation ecosystem.Learn about West Virginia Forward.