TAKE THE IMPACT CHALLENGE
Open to all students,
in all disciplines.
Be a change-maker. Take part in the first WVU Impact Challenge.Our state needs your help. Your creative ideas can help move West Virginia Forward while you earn course credit and compete for prizes.
In one weekend, harness the power of innovation and take ownership of West Virginia’s future. Find impactful ways that would encourage you to build your future in the Mountain State, and then pitch your ideas to a panel of judges for prize money and course credit.*
You can make a difference. Will you take the Impact Challenge?
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, EMAIL TARA ST CLAIR AT TARA.STCLAIR@MAIL.WVU.EDU.
What to Expect:
Meet friends / Build teams / Innovate / Move WV Forward / Earn one-credit.
Friday Socialize. Meet Friends. Build Teams.
Saturday Research. Solve problems. Consult with experts. Innovate.
Sunday Compete. Move WV Forward.
Earn one course credit in just one weekend. A resume-building experience. Cutting-edge workshops.
- - Direct access to top industry leaders and field experts.
- - Free food.
- - Win bookstore gift cards.
- - Learn how to identify innovative solutions and opportunities to real-world problems.
- - Introduction to technical and leadership skills that can offer a competitive edge in future jobs.
- - A head start into entering the statewide Business Plan Competition for a chance to win up to $10,000 per category in cash and consulting services.
- - The answers to West Virginia’s problems are not found in the back of a textbook. Apply today and be part of the solution. Make an impact in your West Virginia!
Hosted by the IDEA Hub, in partnership with the John Chambers College of Business and Economics, Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design, Benjamin Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources and WV Forward.